My Journey of Tirupati, Tirumala and Chittoor.

 

My Journey of Tirupati, Tirumala and Chittoor.


My Journey of Tirupati, Tirumala and Chittoor.
The use of traveling is to regulate imagination with reality, and instead of thinking of how things may be, see them as they are.” – Samuel Johnson
With stunning beaches, a rich culture, ancient heritage buildings and majestic temples, India will always be one of the world’s most enthralling destinations.
Seeing new places, meeting different people, trying some tasty dishes will definitely make you feel like living in an alternate world. We at Tirumala and Chittoor from the state of Andhra Pradesh are coming up with an exciting journey experience which we will discuss here.
After a long Lockdown we were urging to visit places and being an Indian it is very difficult to select a location, having such type of diverse culture and heritage it was difficult decision but somehow, we finally decided to 5 days trip and to explore Tirumala and Chittoor from the state of Andhra Pradesh.




 
 How have I reached?
To reach Tirumala, there are basically 2 main channels which we can opt to reach there.
First is railways and another is flight.
I choose railways to enjoy the journey with the experience of it.
I booked my ticket from Lucknow which is my boarding point to the point Tirupati station and from Tirupati station I have rented a car which is cost me around 4000 rupees.
I will recommend going with rented car for further journey after reaching Tirupati railways station for amazing experience.
 
Places to Explore.
After reaching to Tirupati, there are several amazing places which we can explore.
I want to tell you all to tell that the beauty of mountains and its greenery are most soothing and peace giving things which gives an immense joy inner soul.
With the beautiful mountains and its greenery, the ancient temples and places makes it more satisfying journey.
The places are.
1. Sri Venkateshwara Swamy Temple, Tirupati.
2. Sri Venkateshwara National Park, Tirupati.
3.Srivari Museum, Tirupati.
4. Srikalahasti Temple
5. Chittoor city.
6. Horsley hills, Chittoor.
Literally this trip is one the trips, which I will never forget and will always be close to my heart because the place that I choose to visit the one the most beautiful places of India which full-fill your soul from inside with immense joy and peace.
Also, the culture and the peoples of this place is of very helping and cooperative nature.
They will help you to explore this place and tells the associated ancient stories of this place which push and force you from inside to explore this beautiful place more.
In future, I will again visit this place to explore untouched and unexplored places and stories.
If you ever visited this place and want to share your experience, please share with us and also tell us about the places which we have missed in this journey.
Share your thoughts about my journey and is my story forces you to visit this places, please let us know.
Please like and comment your thoughts.
I will be back to you soon with my amazing journeys and experiences.

Thank you, Stay Safe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MANALI : BEST TOURIST PLACE OF NORTH INDIA

A Day In Rishikesh